Saturday, June 25, 2016

Back in the saddle!

I came back to my blog a while back and saw all the pictures were missing.  I didn't have any of them saved on my computer anymore so I figured it was all a lost cause and pretty much wrote off the blog.  It's been a long time since I updated it anyways.  I came across a page that shows archived webpages and was able to get my pictures back.  So my plan is to slowly edit all my past posts with the archived pictures to get everything back up to snuff.

Along with that I got the hankering to start posting again.  The main theme of my posts here have mainly been some WAB games I've had with my friend, Jeff Jonas.  A while back, while we didn't resurrect the Syrian Campaign, we had a WAB game of the Spartan revolt while Alexander was off in Asia.  I'll post a few picture of that plus the other games I've been working on lately. 

Here are a couple preview pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment